How to Join
Register for a Loughborough Sport account today to start using our world leading facilities. Everyone is welcome to join, whether you're a student, member of staff, University partner or just part of the wider community.
We strongly encourage everyone to purchase their membership online or via the Loughborough Sport app. If you are yet to download the app, please do, as all activities, including gym and pool sessions, are only bookable through the app.
All Loughborough University students and staff will have a Loughborough Sport account registered to their lboro.ac.uk email address and is ready to be activated upon arrival. Please note, if you have previously changed the email address you have registered your Loughborguh Sport account to, this is the address you'll need to use.
Loughborough University partners (incl. Loughborough College students) and members of the wider community wishing to join us, will need to register for a Loughborough Sport account. Once you have successfully registered for an account and recieved your login details, you can begin your sport and fitness journey with us, including purchasing memberships and booking activities.
How to join and purchase a membership:
Step 1 - Download the Loughborough Sport app to get started
If you have a Loughborough Sport account, you can use the Loughborough Sport app.
All Loughborough University students and staff will have a Loughborough Sport account ready to be activated. Please do not attempt to use your University password to login, this will not work. Follow the login instructions outlined below.
Loughborough University partners (inlc. Loughborough College students) and members of the wider community will need to register for a Loughborough Sport account.
To log into the app:
- Select the Account tile on the homescreen and click Login
- If you do not know your password choose Reset Password
- Fill in the password request form, using your registered email address; Loughborough University students and staff will be registered with their lboro.ac.uk email, unless this has been previously changed
- You will receive an email containing a link to reset your password; the link will be valid for 15 minutes from when the email is sent
Step 2 - Purchasing your membership
Open the Loughborough Sport app:
- Click on the Join tile
- Select the membership you wish to purchase
- Add personal details and fill in preferences form
- Click Pay and Finish
Please note, if you are eligible for any discount offer it will not be shown at this point.
Your discount will be automatically applied at the payment summary page, you will not be asked to put in your card details until the discounted total has been displayed.
If you do not have the Loughborough Sport app click HERE to purchase your membership and follow the steps outlined above.
Step 3 - Booking your session
Bookings must be made in advance of any gym or public swim session.
Open the Loughborough Sport app:
- Select the tile appropriate for the session you want to attend e.g. the Holywell gym tile for a gym session
- Select the time or session you want
- Click Book
Please note, charges will be applied for no shows.
Payments will show for activities that are NOT included as part of your membership; these bookings are non-refundable.