Pay my fees
Due to COVID-19 restrictions it may not always be possible to accept cash payments (via the student counter in the Rutland Building) or payments over the phone. Online payments and bank transfers will always remain available. If this causes you an issue with payment please contact 01509 223538 or email@example.com.
All payment options are detailed below. The easiest and most secure way to pay the University is online payment.
Online payment - £GBP
- Payment by debit / credit card
- You will need your student ID number, name, and date of birth
- We can accept payment using cards issued by Visa or Mastercard. Payments will be processed in £GBP pounds sterling. If your card was issued outside of the UK your card issuer will convert this into your local currency using its own exchange rate.
Online payment – International currencies
All charges to students are charged in £GBP pounds sterling, however we understand that some payers prefer to make payment in their local currency. If you prefer this you can pay using Flywire. This service allows you to:
- Pay securely from over 240 countries, in more than 150 currencies
- Have visibility of the exchange rate applied
- Complete fund transfers using a variety of methods including bank transfers, credit cards, e-wallets and more
- Track your payment from start to finish
- Access 24/7 multilingual support
- Bank transfers can be made using the account details below
- Please reference your student ID and full name
- For application deposits, please quote your application reference number
Account name: Loughborough University
Sort code: 30 65 85
Account number: 52414868
Bank address: Lloyds Bank, 37/38 High Street, Loughborough
Payment for tuition and accommodation fees can also be paid by direct debit in three instalments. In order to pay by direct debit you will need to have a UK bank account.
Other fees, such as fines and field trips, cannot be paid by direct debit.
Cheque / bankers draft
Cheques and banker’s draft (drawn in sterling on a UK bank account) are payable to:
This can then be posted to: