The Loughborough Performance Programme offers a unique environment which allows athletes to develop in Badminton alongside studying for a prestigious degree.
As a member of the elite squad you will have access to an extensive on court training programme based in our purpose built facility as well as a wide range of support services delivered by our interdisciplinary team.
- Donna Kellogg MBE - Olympian and World Silver medallist
- Natalie Munt – Olympian
- Robert Blair - Olympian and World Silver medallist
- Robin Middleton - Olympian
- Martin Campbell - Commonwealth Games Glasgow and Gold Coast
- Hui Lin Ng- former World Junior Champion
- Hui Ern Ng - Malaysian International
- Chloe Birch - England International and National Champion
For our most exceptional performance badminton players, we offer sports scholarships to help with the costs of training and competition.
Latest Badminton news
Loughborough Badminton claimed victory at the inaugural Inter Universities Cup
Loughborough Badminton claimed victory in the first ever Inter Universities Cup hosted at the University of Warwick. A brand new event for this season and the first inter-university event involving men and women within the same team.