If you live in University-managed hall accommodation and you have Covid-19 symptoms or are asked to self-isolate as one of your flat mates is ill, we’ll support you throughout your period of self-isolation.

You’ll be able to stay in your flat and we’ll provide you with access to food and drink, and help you get any medicines you may require. You should let your academic department know that you’re self-isolating.