The Student Self-Service facility allows you to view and update some of the information in your student record.
Your student record is a combination of the personal details you have provided to the University and information regarding your programme of study and modules. It is important that the University holds accurate and current information about you on your student record.
Before the academic year starts, you use Student Self-Service to register or re-register for your studies. After you have completed registration/re-registration, you can use Student Self-Service to:
- View and update your:
- personal details;
- equality and diversity monitoring data;
- address and other contact details;
- emergency contact information; and
- data usage preferences.
- Review your programme registration information and any allocated adjustments you may have.
- Download a range of official letters confirming your attendance and student status.
- Provide your bank details for the University to make payments to you.
- Find staff contact information for your particular programme.
- View your confirmed module, part and degree results.
- Submit a mitigating circumstances claim.
- Submit a route change request (to add or remove a placement year).
If you have lost or forgotten your password, contact IT Services.
Unless your devices are connected to the university Eduroam Wi-Fi network at the time you are needing to use university services, you will need to use multi-factor authentication (MFA). You will only be able to access Student Self-Service once you have set up MFA on your devices. If you have not already enrolled for MFA, then you should do so now by following the instructions online.
If you have any difficulties installing or using multi-factor authentication, please contact IT Services at email@example.com or via the button below.