Tickets are now on sale for our 2019 season. With a number of seating options and packages available why not find the price that's right for you and secure your seats now!
The following ticket categories are available to purchase:
Platinum – the best seats in the house, includes a food and drink voucher for every match.
Gold – Seats all centrally located in our brand new grandstand.
Silver – Seats all located on the main stand. Experience a side court view in our brand new seats.
Bronze – Our best value tickets, located behind the posts on the bleachers.
The following different ticket types are available:
- Adult Tickets
- Concession Tickets (applies to: Student, LU Staff, Under 18 and Over 65.)
Proof of eligibility will be required on collection of your membership card.
Wheelchair and carer tickets are available via the call centre, please call 0161 832 1111 to book.
(*subject to availability)
** Please Note: Season Memberships are no longer available for the 2019 season**
Season Memberships not only give you the freedom to secure a guaranteed seat at every Lightning home match for 2019 but they also come with a wide range of benefits and perks.
Prices start from £50
For more information visit our dedicated Season Memberships page.
We are fully accessible for wheelchair users and can cater for anyone with other specific access requirements.
- Main entrance with flat access
-Accessible parking close to venue
-2 x Wheelchair sections, with co-located seating for carer or group.
-Flat level unisex toilet
-Complementary ticket for carer / personal assistant.
So we can establish your requirements, all accessible tickets are booked via our customer services team.
Please get in touch to book tickets, or if you require any further information about specific access or need advice on planning your visit.
Ticketline Customer Services : 0161 832 1111
Alternatively we can be emailed on email@example.com - please include the event name and date.
Group Bookings are now available for all 2019 home matches. if you wish to make a booking for a group, school or club please call Ticketline on: 0161 832 1111 to reserve or book your seating. Offer: For every 10 tickets purchased you will receive 1 adult ticket absolutely free!
New for 2019
Following our end of season survey, a number of changes have been implemented to improve our match day and customer experience including;
- Brand new seating has now been installed in Sir David Wallace Arena, allowing even more fans to enjoy a Lightning event, whilst providing extra comfort. Our grandstand now provides fans with individual backed seats whilst our end court seating remains bleacher style providing fans with options to suit all budgets.
- Pre-season matches have now been included in the membership price.
- All Saturday matches will start at 6pm. (Over 80% of our survey respondents indicated this as the ideal start time)
- We have introduced Platinum seating which gives fans the option of choosing the best seats in the house and includes a meal and drink voucher at every home match.
- Whilst there are some price increases, the bronze level Season Memberships have been held. With this, we still believe this delivers the best value spectator experience in the league.
In a change for 2019, Sky will not select the featured game for the last six rounds in the league, with a view to select the most competitive games as the season progresses. Therefore our last three home games are subject to move to the following Monday night, if they are selected. We will ensure at least four weeks’ notice is given to all ticket holders should Lightning be selected.
Photography Policy - Ticketed Events
At Loughborough Sport Ticketed Events, spectators are allowed to photograph using non-professional equipment from their allocated seating area.
Professional equipment is defined as cameras with either detachable lenses, or lenses greater than 30cm.
Use of the photos are limited to personal use only, including sharing on social media.
Access outside of these areas require media accreditation, which can be requested via our Media Officer here.