Hall sport (IMS)
Hall sport (also known as IMS), is a free programme and a great way to enjoy sport, socialise with friends and get the most out of your hall experience.
The programme is open to all Loughborough University students so whether you are currently living in halls or are affliated with one, you can get involved.
Men's Futsal league
NO AU FOOTBALL/FUTSAL PLAYERS
Grade A sport
- Playing time will be 25 minutes in total. Teams will change ends at half time but the clock will not be stopped.
- Ineligibility will be as for Association Football and those in the AU futsal club
- Five players on court at any one time – rolling substitutions. 8 people per squad. Teams must bring a minimum of 4 players to fulfil the fixture.
- If the ball goes off the edge of the pitch the ball is off the field of play and the ball is to be played in via kick-in, corner-kick or goal clearance dependant on which team
- All players can enter penalty-areas
- No head height restriction on ball
- Regulation Futsal ball: Size 4 with a low bounce (30% reduced)
- Only pass back to GK once in any possession, GK cannot pick ball up. GK can receive the ball as many times as he likes in the oppositions half
- 3 points for a win, 1 for a draw, 0 for a loss
- If a team fails to show for their fixture, the opposition will gain a walk over which will be a score of 9-0