Hall Sport (also known as IMS), is a free programme and a great way to enjoy sport, socialise with friends and get the most out of your hall experience.
The programme is open to all Loughborough University students so whether you are currently living in halls or are affliated with one, you can get involved.
Women’s 6-a-side football
'A' grade sport
University football/futsal players are not eligble to compete and the maximum squad size is 12.
Venue: Loughborough College (Artificial pitch)/PEC
Time: Sundays 1pm-5pm
- There will be 6 players on a pitch at any one time, 1 Goalkeeper and 5 Outfield. There may be up to 12 in a squad. Teams must start a match with a minimum of 5 players.
- Rolling subs are allowed – Unless in the case of a GK where the referee must be notified during a break in play (e.g. after the ball has gone out of play)
- Players should wear Shinguards
- 20 minutes each way with a 5 minute half time
- Fixtures must take time within the allotted time
- Matches will be played in accordance with FA Small sided rules unless otherwise stated. Goalkeepers must only handle the ball inside the box and players should use the pitch boundaries
- The first named hall is responsible for collecting match equipment
- Any red card should be reported by the referee in charge to the IMS Football Coordinator.
- A direct (can shoot on goal) or indirect (must touch another player) free kick or penalty can be rewarded for infringements
- Sliding tackles are not allowed
- We will endeavour to cover all games with a referee. However, there will be times when this is not possible. In this case please ensure you self-officiate fairly and professionally
- In the case of a walkover, the score will be deemed to be 5-0
All participants take part at their own risk.
There is also an 11 a side Super Series women's football offer. If you are interested in getting involved or finding out more please email email@example.com.