Here at Loughborough University Physiotherapy Clinic we respect you as an individual – and understand that the “one size fits all” approach is not appropriate when dealing with the unique elements of your body. We are 100% committed to reducing your pain, increasing your strength, mobility, flexibility and quality of movement – and giving you your life back.
What to expect
- We have an experienced team of specialist physiotherapists
- We tailor each treatment to the individual through a full assessment
- Our clinic offers a range of excellent treatment facilities including 2 private rooms
- We work closely with our Strength and Conditioning staff to create and monitor the best rehabilitation programmes possible.
What to bring
A change of clothes: preferably a pair of shorts, a t-shirts and running shoes or trainers
After a full assesment, one of our experienced team of physiotherapists will create a individual recovery plan for you. We work closely with our Strength and Conditioning staff to help create and monitor the best rehabilitation programmes possible.
We offer treatment in the following areas:
- Injury assessment and rehabilitation
- Musculoskeletal screenings
- Specific injuries
- Acute injuries
- Joint injuries
- General “aches and pains”
- Dry needling
- Gua sha
Meet the team and see the wealth of experience our team offer.