How to find us
We are located on the main university campus in the Performance Centre (above Powerbase Gym).
Loughborough University Physiotherapy Clinic
1st Floor Performance Centre
Travelling by car
We are based in the Performance Centre (Building 96), above the Powerbase Gym
- If you are travelling by car, please use the link above
- Please use the main University entrance off Epinal Way. Report to the security gate (you’ll need to go through the visitor’s side and tell them to direct you to the physiotherapy clinic within the Performance Centre)
- Take the first left and drive past the 4G rugby pitch on your right
- Follow the road round until you see a sign for Car Park 9 on your right hand side – this is the best/nearest place to park
- Once parked you need to walk back the way you have just driven – look out for a sandstone forecourt with willow trees
- The Performance Centre is the building on your left hand side – it has tinted sliding doors with the Loughborough Sport logo on
- Once in the building, please take the stairs to your right (lift straight ahead of you if required) then follow the signs for the clinic. You don’t need to sign in at the reception downstairs, but you’re welcome to ask for directions if still unsure. You’ll find us on the first floor above the gym. Please do give us a call if you get lost and we’ll direct you over the phone.
There are parking charges on campus (up to 2 hours - £1, up to 4 hours - £2), however, as a user of our service you get 2 hours free parking. You will need to register your car number plate at one of our campus registration points, or on the tablet at reception in the Physiotherapy Clinic on arrival. You can input your registration details at any point during your visit however it does need to be done within 2 hours of entry to campus.