Throughout the year so far, the men achieved 125 new personal bests and the women achieved 52. It has also been a fantastic year for the elite student runners with 11 individuals competing internationally with great success.
George Watson tops the list with 10 new PBs achieved in the 800m, 1500m x 2, 1 mile, 3000m x 3, 5000m x 3.
Grace Carson leads the women with nine new personal bests. These were achieved in 1500m x 2, 3000m x 5 and 5000m x 2.
The full list of PBs can be seen below:
- 10 PBs: George Watson
- 9 PBs: John Gordon
- 7 PBs: Harry Allan, Sam Costley, Oliver Way
- 6 PBs: Dan Racle
- 5 PBs: Will Beeston, Adam Hughes, Will Nicolle, George Phillips, Dan Racle
- 4 PBs: Edward Anders, Joe Arthur, Peter Cook, Joshua Lay, Charlie Rogers, Dan Rothwell
- 3 PBs: Harry Bolton, Freddie Carcas, Terry Fawden, Jamie Goodge, Owen Locke, Tom Mortimer
- 2 PBs: Patrick Dever, Joe Dugdale, Alasdair Kinloch, Isaac McAdam, Matt Murphy, Jayme Rossiter
- 1 PB: Rhys Francis, William Fuller, Daniel Giles, Alex Ibbs, Alex Lione, George Mason, Jo Schmiz, Christian Wharton-Howett, Matthew Willis, Adam Wright
- 9 PBs: Grace Carson
- 6 PBs: Kirsty Walker
- 5 PBs: Pippa Bailey and Hannah Knights
- 3 PBs: Bryony Gunn, Abbie Donnelly
- 2 PBs: Giorgia Chattwood, Abby Donnelly, Jessica Judd, Matilda Gompers-Willis, Sophie Tarver, Sophia Troth
- 1 PB: Ellen Barber, Alicia Found, Isabel Found, Amy Griffiths, Sri Hallema, Rosie Johnson, Katie Moore, Maddy Mudd, Molly Pocock, Ashleigh Spiliopoulou, Hannah Wardley
Lead Endurance Coach, George Gandy said: “It has been a fantastic year for our runners. They should all be proud of the achievements they have made as it is a testament to their hard work.”