Holywell Fitness Centre
Our new contemporary health and fitness centre. Holywell Fitness Centre consists of a large fitness suite, two fitness class studios and the new Victory Hall sports hall.
Holywell Fitness Centre is the latest addition to the University’s sporting facilities and ensures that we can provide excellent health and fitness facilities to all our students, staff and community in a vibrant and inspirational environment.
All the equipment in the fitness suite is the latest Technogym Artis range, including over 75 cardio machines, and over 70 resistance machines. The mix of equipment offers users a wide range of choice to suit the beginner who is new to exercise through to a seasoned athlete. Come and visit us and we will give you a tour of our state-of-the-art facilities, find us here.
Community Gym Membership
We are offering staff, campus partners and the general public off peak membership at Holywell fitness centre from £25
Great reasons to join
- Large free weight area
- Free personal 1-2-1 fitness sessions
- Free access to more than 80 fitness classes across campus every week
- Free access to the swimming pool
- Free body composition analysis
- UNIversal gym membership, train at participating gyms outside term time across the UK