One of the UK’s best graduate employers are seeking top-quality Loughborough candidates to join their Professional Sales Associate Programme
Computacenter have partnered with Loughborough because they recognise that Loughborough graduates make outstanding candidates for their award-winning graduate programme. They are a FTSE 250 company and work with many of the largest organisations and brands across the world.
Great reasons to apply
- Nurture your talent. Computacenter are a global business that understands people matter and with a culture of earn, learn and have fun, their graduate programme is the ideal environment to grow your abilities.
- Work in a dynamic and exciting industry. You'll be working with some of the world's biggest businesses across multiple sectors. Computacenter's customers include Barclays, the NHS, BMW, eDF, Sky, Rolls-Royce, Tesco and many more.
- You don't need a background in IT, just an interest in technology. Computacenter helps businesses embrace and exploit technology, their award winning graduate programme is designed to help you succeed. Their frontline sales development programme is designed to help strengthen your strategic thinking, sales techniques and technical knowledge of IT, with clear career paths and purpose from the start.
- Computacenter invest in their people. You'll be part of a rich and rewarding learning environment, where everyone knows who you are, want you to do well and help you to develop personally.
- Build a global career. Computacenter is a global organisation where people with the right skill set and motivation can build hugely successful, global careers.
Benefits of Computacenter's Professional Sales Associate Programme
Salary: £30,000 plus bonus
Start date: January 2022
Programme length: 12 months
Location: Nationwide. However, you must be prepared to commute to our core hubs in Manchester, London & the South East.
Contract type: Permanent
Why do Computacenter want to recruit Loughborough graduates ?
With so many Loughborough students combining studying with high performance sport, Computacenter know that Loughborough students are highly motivated, focused and ambitious – and able to manage a full schedule of training and studying. All great assets for Computacenter and their value of ‘winning together’. They are looking for self-motivated graduates with an interest in technology and sales.
Computacenter are a high performing organisation who value excellence in all that they do – the partnership with Loughborough allows them access to our expert teams and experiences to support their employees to be the best they can be. Loughborough take pride in being the very best we can be, one of the reasons Computacenter are so passionate about supporting our unique sporting environment.
Who are Computacenter?
Computacenter is a leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services. With over 15,000 employees worldwide they continue to grow through a focus on their people and their customers. They are in more than 70 countries so give an unrivalled opportunity to grow your career globally.
Their team of professionals serves corporate and government clients in a variety of industries with IT hardware, software, data storage and cyber security. They offer a wide range of young talent programmes such as associate, graduate and industrial placement programmes in IT and Business professions. You can expect an international and informal work environment with various offers for professional and personal development. The informal atmosphere and the strong feeling of belonging makes their teams feel part of a great community.
With a culture of earn, learn and have fun – Computacenter offer a programme which allows talented graduates to accelerate into the world of IT sales and business. Alongside their award-winning graduate programme they have also been ranked as a number one employer at TheJobCrowd awards. This is an outstanding opportunity for all Loughborough graduates to work as part of a hugely successful and global business where you will be supported to reach your goals.