The performance programme at Loughborough is designed to enable our student athletes to maximise all of the opportunities available to them both on and off the court. A strong team culture of focus, commitment and consistent best effort is a key ingredient in our reputation for developing athletes to be the best they can be.
We enable players to gain and balance a world class degree whilst offering an outstanding tennis programme suitable for players aspiring to and/or competing at WTA/ATP level.
We offer a comprehensive programme led by highly qualified and experienced coach/support staff, including:
Our Performance Support Team has a vast shared experience of working with coaches and athletes at the very highest level. Find out more about our team.
- WOMENS BUCS National League Champions 2019/20
- Ella Taylor and Olivia Sofroniou BUCS Doubles Gold 2019/20
- Ella Taylor and George Houghton BNP Paribas silver medallists representing GB Universities 2019
- Nadia Rawson and Michael Shaw British Tour Winners 2019
- George Houghton and Michael Shaw – Wimbledon Pre-qualifying Wild card play-off 2019
- MENS BUCS National League and Cup Champions 2018/2019
- World University invitation event – Chengdu – Champions 2018
- Olivia Nicholls – WTA ranking 220 – Wimbledon Qualifying 2018
- George Houghton and Michael Shaw ATP World ranked 2018
- Joe Newman-Billington and George Foster British Tour winners 2018
To apply for a place or find out more information please email Head Coach, Tom Kisiel.
For our most exceptional performance Tennis players, we offer sports scholarships to help with the costs of training and competition.