21 Jan 2020
Research and Enterprise Office courses for academic staff members
The Research and Enterprise Office run a series of courses aimed at academic staff which can be booked through my.HR.
Below are a variety of sessions taking place over the next two months:
- Measuring the impact of your publications (including PDR) - Tuesday 28 January
- Business-led funding applications - Thursday 6 February
- Finding and correcting your SciVal author profile - Wednesday 12 February
- Introduction to REF and REF 2021 - Thursday 13 February
- How to apply for a Mid/Senior Career Fellowship - Thursday 27 February
- How to apply for an Early Career Fellowship - Monday 9 March
- How to write a case for support for science and engineering - Tuesday 10 March
- How to write an outputs/data management plan (Wellcome Trust and MRC) - Thursday 12 March
- How to write a strong management and governance section for your proposal - Thursday 19 March
Further details such as room locations and times can be found when booking your place on my.HR.
For more information please contact Clare Edwards by emailing email@example.com.