16 Jan 2020
Investing in You
The University always values students’ feedback; we regularly discuss with you and your peers what you think we do well and what you think could be improved.
As a result of these conversations, we use your comments to make current and future students’ experience of Loughborough the best it can be.
Below are some examples of the things we’ve recently changed as a result of your feedback:
- Improved the quality of study spaces and IT labs across campus, with more rooms available 24/7 and a greater range of software in labs
- Created a new PC and software availability tool which can be accessed through the MyLboro app
- Continued investment in digital tools to support your learning, including Personal Best, with more than 200 bespoke resources and activities now available
- Expanded and enhanced the sound quality of the lecture capture system
- Moved more coursework submissions online, and introduced anonymous marking
- Made ongoing investments in new academic staff to ensure you continue to be taught by world-class experts
- Provided new career resources and alumni events developed specifically for finalists
- Launched the Loughborough Enterprise Network to support students who are running or starting-up businesses alongside their studies
- Completely redesigned and updated the Powerbase gym and Holywell Fitness Centre, allowing more people to train in new and innovative ways