Previous successful projects have included:
- University Mental Health Day event at Loughborough University London
- A research project exploring experiences of disabled and neurodiverse staff in SSH and strategies for inclusion
- The Queer East Midlands Film Festival hosted by the LGBT+ Staff Network during LGBT+ History Month
- Open Day workshops for BAME parents and guardians of prospective HE students
- ‘Why a PhD?’ - a student-led community event exploring Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic student pathways into a PhD
- Funding places for staff network leads to attend the D&I leaders Empowering Employee Networks Conference.
- Inaugural REACH staff network conference in London
Before applying please consider if there is already funding available for this activity within your School/Department.
If you have any questions about your application there will be a drop-in session on Monday 26 February, 2pm-3pm. Contact EDI@lboro.ac.uk to book on.
Please submit completed application forms to EDI@lboro.ac.uk by 18 March.
The panel will meet on 25 March and applicants will be notified of the outcome soon after.