This popular event series was previously set up to shine a spotlight on excellent teaching practice at the University to:
- Inspire others to become innovative in their teaching practice
- Enhance the learning experiences of our students
- Build a thriving and dynamic learning and teaching community
The first event will take place after the winter vacation period and the theme will focus on ‘Effective Assessment and Feedback Practices’.
If you would like to share your assessment and feedback practices with colleagues from across the University, or if you are aware of any shining stars within your School that may be interested in taking part, please contact Dr Katryna Kalawsky by 15 December 2021.
In addition, we are seeking presenters for subsequent ‘Spotlight on…’ events that will focus on the following topic areas:
- Memorable moments of learning
- Outstanding research-informed teaching
- Graduates with the right skills for fulfilling a future career
- Distinctive inclusive Loughborough experience – unique combination of in-person and online opportunities.
If you have a teaching practice that you would like to share relating to the areas noted above, please complete this short Microsoft Form which will be checked periodically.