- You are aged 25 or over, or you will turn 25 before 1 July 2021
- You have a health condition which puts you at higher risk from Covid
- You are aged 18+ and you live with someone who is at higher risk from Covid either because they are aged 50 or over or they have a health condition
- You are aged 18+ and you live with two or more adults and you are not from the same family
- You are a carer
- You are a health or care worker
- Wednesday 9 June and Thursday 10 June, 8.30am-12.30pm at Charnwood Borough Council's offices, Southfield Road, Loughborough LE11 2TX
The vaccines are effective against all variants currently of concern in the UK. Taking both doses is key - if you have already had your first dose, please make sure that you take up your second dose.
If you have difficulty booking you can call 119 to speak with an advisor.