My Healthy Advantage is a health and wellbeing platform which provides an enhanced set of tools and features for users.
This includes podcasts, videos, informative articles and programmes to support your wellbeing journey.
These resources include features such as:
- Mini health checks – Focusing on topics such as sleep, diet, and mental health.
- Motivation plans – To help with goals such as quitting smoking or coping with pressure, by inputting entries on a weekly basis and reflecting on your progress.
- Mood tracker – Notice how you are feeling and how factors such as physical activity, financial tasks and lifestyle play a part in your overall wellbeing.
You can also personalise your preferences in the app too, with items on your newsfeed and learning materials tailored to your interests. This can vary from mental and physical health, to parenting support, to healthy eating or financial advice.
And don’t forget, the Employee Assistance Programme is available to contact 24/7, 365 days a year. You can phone them on 0800 028 0199 or use the live chat function in the app.
It’s also available for immediate family members (aged 16 and above, who live in the same household) to use too.
The app is available to download for free on Google Play and the App Store by searching ‘My Healthy Advantage’. Once it has downloaded, open the app to complete the sign-up details. You will be asked to input a code, which is MHA119084.
For more information about the Employee Assistance Programme, visit the dedicated webpage.
Below are some other resources you may find helpful:
- Staff wellbeing website – A collection of advice, guidance and resources to support your mind, body and soul. The website is updated regularly and also includes a dedicated section about supporting your children in lockdown.
- The LU Wellbeing app - Access a holistic approach to wellbeing and take control of your life with this app, which can help you to tackle everyday obstacles.
- Support whilst you’re working from home – A guide to support your physical and mental health in lockdown to ensure you can be happy, healthy and productive.