The Wellbeing Support Group will be facilitated by the team and is open to any students who have been struggling with the impact of Covid on their wellbeing.
The two group sessions will be run at the following times and you can book your place by clicking on the date:
The team will also be running a series of workshops around four topics – anxiety, grief, uncertainty and loss.
There will be an opportunity for group discussion and questions but for those who may find this difficult, there is no pressure to speak or have your camera turned on.
The workshops will be run at the following times and you can book a space via the links below:
- Anxiety – Friday 30 April
- Anxiety – extra afternoon sessions
- Grief and loss – Friday 7 May
- Quietening your inner chatter – Friday 14 May
- Uncertainty and looking forward – Friday 21 May
Please contact email@example.com if you would like more information.