Instead, you are encouraged to use the three Amazon lockers on campus available for staff, students and campus partners to collect their Amazon orders. This will enable the service to manage social distancing more effectively by reducing queues in the building.
Using the lockers is simple; you can select one-day or standard delivery as usual, and then pick up your parcel at a time that is convenient to you. This facility is available to anyone shopping through Amazon by following five simple steps:
- Find the locker called ‘Orkney’, ‘Reijs’ or ‘Baller’ by searching for a locker near LE11 3TU
- Add the locker to your address book under ‘Your Addresses’ on your account
- Shop as usual and select the locker as your delivery address at checkout
- You will then receive a code once your order has been delivered
- Go to the locker and enter the code
The ‘Orkney’ and ‘Baller’ lockers are accessible Monday to Friday, 9am until 5pm, and ‘Reijs’ is available 24/7.