5 Feb 2019
Mindfulness workshops available for students this semester
The Specialist Study Support Service will be providing a programme of five, 50-minute mindfulness sessions to help strengthen your attention, manage your emotions and help you to achieve your goals.
These will take place on Wednesdays, from 1:30pm-2:20pm, beginning Wednesday 20 February.
If you feel the statements below sound familiar, this mindfulness programme may be suitable for you:
- Problems organising and prioritising work
- Trouble focusing, sustaining and shifting alertness and attention
- Difficulty in keeping up with the demands and quantity of academic work
- Struggling to manage your frustration
- Memorising when revising for exams
- Having difficulty knowing when to do things and when to stop
You must be able to attend all five sessions to be allocated a place on the programme. The dates for the sessions are: 20 February, 27 February, 6 March, 13 March and 20 March.
Spaces are limited, so it is strongly encouraged that you reserve a place by Monday 11 February. Find out more information and book your place by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.