The Employer Challenge Month is made up of five challenges, each relating to a different professional area. Each challenge will be run by a different employer who will create a professional scenario in which you will work in teams to develop solutions to real workplace challenges.
The employers taking part this year are Toyota, Microsoft, Accenture, the Civil Service and the Institute of Internal Communications.
The professional areas will be as follows:
- Consultancy: 6-7 April
- Technology: 11-12 April
- Communications: 21-22 April
- Transport: 25-26 April
- Logistics: 28-29 April
All challenges will take place over two days online via MS Teams.
By taking part, you’ll benefit from:
- Valuable experience to include on your CV
- The opportunity to network with employers
- A chance to win a prize of Amazon vouchers and more
- Practising and showcasing your professional skills and developing through the training and challenge experience
- Free training from real-life employers.
If you have any questions, please contact Rakhee Patel, Work & Opportunities Officer (Diversity and Inclusion) at R.Patel3@lboro.ac.uk.