There are 62 projects to choose from including:
- Working on the Alpaca Farm
- In tandem – sharing the delights of cycling with those who have physical or learning difficulties
- Nursery play sessions
- Conservation work with the University’s Gardens team
- Games afternoons and technology tutorials at Robert Martin Court
- Administrative support at Pet Blood Bank
- Maintenance work at Mountfields Lodge primary school, Knighthorpe Church and Hardwick Hall
- Gardening at Forest Road Green Belt
Jodie Evans, Action Chair said: “There is no better way to give back to your local community than volunteering! After all, doing good does you good.”
You can book onto the project sessions here.
Student Volunteering Week has been running for 21 years and aims to celebrate students who volunteer and encourage others to get involved.