Learn how to connect your iPhone/iPad device to eduroam, the university's wireless network
- Settings Open Wi-Fi settings > select setup-wifi
- Once connected > open Safari > type in https://cloudpath.lboro.ac.uk.
- Type in your Loughborough username and password > click Continue
- Read and Accept the Acceptable Use Policy (AUP)
- If you have previously connected to eduroam you can review your devices and delete certificates which are not in use
- If you are using an existing device, select the device name from the list and click ‘continue’.
- If this is a new device, select 'This is an additional device' fill in the Name for the device and click ‘continue’.
- Allow In the pop-up box > click Allow to be redirected to your settings
- Once Connected go back to General settings select Profiles
- Select eduroam and click install and enter your device password > then click install again (top right hand corner)
- Once profile is installed click Done > Go to Wi-Fi and select eduroam