The Business Partnering team acts as a trusted partner between IT Services and the University.
The team works with University staff to generate value for the institution through technological advancements. It helps define strategic purpose and requirements before committing IT resources. It filters out demand which is poorly justified, and advocates initiatives for which there is a strong business case.
- Business IT planning
- Business engagement
- Identify collaborative working opportunities
- Collect feedback on IT Services
- High-level requirements definitions
The team works closely with the Enterprise Architecture team to ensure that proposed technical solutions are sound and the Project Management Office to ensure they are delivered.
Requests and services we can help with:
- New cloud software – review your requirements and help you to procure and implement new software solutions. See dedicated webpage
- Request a new IT service - Require a new IT service?
- Request IT to contribute to a project - Help with the IT elements of your project
- New technological innovations - How can new technology help me?
- Research project IT planning - We can help you scope the IT elements of a research project
- Require IT to contribute to an annual plan or quadrennial review? - We can help you add key IT information to your strategic planning