3 May 2016
Staff - make the most of your Union
Staff are being encouraged to take advantage of the benefits on offer as part of Loughborough Students’ Union.
Having recently upgraded the loyalty system, staff are encouraged to sign up and earn points on what they spend in the shop, at the restaurants and on coffee at the Union.
Over 600 members of staff are currently benefiting from the loyalty system by collecting points which can redeemed for selected food and drink offers.
Staff are also entitled to the same great discounts offered to students with the NUS Extra Student Discount card.
Offers include 10% off at ASOS, Jack Wills and New Look, up to 40% at Zizzi, Pizza Express and ASK and at least 40% off tickets to Alton Towers and Warwick Castle.
Cards cost £12 and the full range of discounts can be found here.
To apply for your NUS Extra Discount card, please follow the steps below:
- Log on to https://cards.nusextra.co.uk/buy
- Follow the process for a new application
- Under place of study Select: Loughborough Students Union
- For staff, when the box to “Log onto your student account” comes up, ignore that and select “Skip This Step”
- Enter course details being within any date and in Course Level and Course Discipline, just select “Other”
- Continue through the steps and have your card either delivered home, or to the Union where you can collect it from Reception.