IT User Account
Staff on the monthly payroll (and also University Teachers on the Claims payroll) are automatically registered for a range of University IT services. Once staff are registered by Human Resources & assigned a staff number, an IT account (including an email address) is generated and staff can ring IT Services to obtain their user name and password.
User Account Request
Please email IT Services to request accounts which are NOT created as part of the standard account creation process. This includes the following:
- Staff who do not get an IT Account automatically via their HR registration:
- eg Temporary and Zero-Hours contract Staff (Claims Payroll)
- Agency Staff
- External user requiring a University account.
- Role/Generic Accounts
- Shared Mailboxes
- Short Course/Conference Accounts
To request a User Account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org confirming the following details:
- What is the user’s Full name and department?
- What is the reason for account request?
- How long is the account required for?
Temporary Wireless Account
For staff who need a temporary wireless account (up to 56 days) for a visitor without access to Loughborough email and file storage, please use the Guest Wireless Access page.