Student IT account (Undergraduate / Taught)
Students at Loughborough University are automatically registered for a range of IT services.
Single sign-on: username & password
This will provide you with access to almost all services. It consists of your department/school codes and your own initials (and maybe a number): e.g., itfms1
This will be in this format: F.M.Surnameemail@example.com. When you enter this, you will be asked for your single sign-on credentials (outlined above).
Student ID Number
Is your Student Number; e.g., F123456. You will need this when anyone requests your student details. Students can obtain their credentials from the link below
What is Single Sign-on?
Single Sign-on refers to the one username and password combination required to access most of the services provided by the University, including:
- LEARN, the Virtual Learning Environment for access to module information and downloadable software
- Student timetable
- myLboro mobile application
- Campus PCs
- Email (MS Outlook) - you will also need your email address; e.g. F.M.Surnamefirstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Self Service - to edit your student record
- Library account
- Printing & printing credits account
- Exam results
If you lose any of these details, please contact IT Services.