Campus Partners charges
Campus partners parking charges are a daily charge Monday to Friday, please see below for more information.
- ATIC Campus partners – Full day 80p + VAT. Charge capped at £2.31 + VAT per week.
- Other Campus partners – Full day 80p + VAT. Charge capped at £3.39 + VAT per week.
A charge will be deducted after each parking session. A session will fall between 00:00 and 23:59 Monday to Friday.
Parking will be free for campus partners who have below 100 CO2 vehicle emissions up to 01 September 2023. After this date charges will apply as above.
Exceptional circumstance parking requests for campus partners experiencing short term difficulties impacting access should be made via their line manager to the Traffic and parking team.
Setting up daily charging (Individual pays)
- Step 1: Visit the Loughborough University Apcoa website.
- Step 2: Choose ‘Campus Partner Account Registration’.
- Step 3: Sign up using your employee email.
- Step 4: Choose ‘Set Up Autopay’.
- Step 5: Select ‘Add Payment Method’.
- Step 6: Add up to two vehicles.
- Step 7: Check Terms and Conditions and tick box.
- Step 8: Continue to payment options.
- Step 9 : Add payment details and continue.
- Step 10: You will see your AutoPay reference.
Please note: When you register your bank details, your bank may require you to verify the transaction, so you will need your mobile to hand to complete this. This is a one-off process and adds a further layer of security to the process.
On completion, there is no email confirmation or finish to the process. Once you have added your vehicle and card details, please just exit the system.