Blue badge holders
Parking on campus is free for registered blue badge holders displaying a valid blue badge.
Accessible bays are available on campus and standard parking bays can also be used.
For more detailed information regarding accessibility for our car parks, you can find helpful guides on AccessAble
Setting up visitors blue badge parking
- Step 1: Visit the Loughborough University Apcoa website.
- Step 2: Choose ‘Student Permits, Staff Permits and Blue Badge Holders’.
- Step 3: Choose ‘Non-Loughborough University Staff’ and register for an account. Go to ‘Don’t have an account?’ and select ‘sign up now’.
- Step 4: Enter the required details. A verification code will be sent to your email. Use this in the verify box then select verify code.
- Step 5: Login to your parking account.
- Step 6: Choose ‘Document upload management’.
- Step 7: Upload the front and back image of your Blue Badge by selecting the upload file(s) button.
- Step 8: Submit documents. You will receive an email including a link to complete your registration.
- Step 9: Choose ‘Blue Badge Holders and Permits’
- Step 10: Select LU Access permit.
- Step 11: Add vehicle details.
- Step 12: Check details and validate permit.
Once these steps are complete you have finished setting up your permit.