Why go catered?
At Loughborough, we are renowned for our Student Experience and our students tell us that the dining halls play a large part in this.
Having your meals with your friends is a great social activity and what's even better is you don't have to do the washing up or grocery shopping and its often a more cost effective option.
- Two to three meals a day then cater for yourself at weekends or choose Towers Hall for our seven day option
- Each hall has its own self-service style dining room - eat with your friends and have more time to socialise and study
- Flexible dining aligned to student lifestyle - take-out and packed lunch options
- Healthy food prepared and cooked freshly by our in-house team of chefs
- Great choice and quality - limitless vegetables, salad and drinks
- Save money. A standard catered room in the village (39 week let) is approximately the same price as a self-catered en-suite (41 week let). Thats a years worth of catered meals for the substitue of an en-suite!
Our catering team provide a complete range of food for breakfast, lunch and dinner, with menus including a variety of choices for healthy options and home cooked food. Click here to see our menus.
If you do have any specific dietary requirements, please let the team know so that the chefs can meet your needs.
Our catered halls offer different let lengths and different meal packages. Futher information is available on our hall of residence pages.