At Cayley you will find:
- 9-12 students share a kitchenette (number sharing facilities is higher in the larger blocks)
- 3 storey blocks - 14-15 students share small kitchenette (supplied with a kettle, toaster, combi microwave, fridge-freezer and induction hob.)
- New blocks - full kitchen facilities (supplied with a microwave, fridge-freezer, toaster, kettle, cooker with oven/grill incorporated.)
- Standard (wash hand basin) rooms: 2-8 students share bathroom facilities
- Standard (4ft bed): 5-7 students share bathroom facilities (new blocks)
- Shared en-suite: 2 students share adjacent bathroom
- En-suite rooms
- Catered Monday to Friday - 15 meals per week. (Meal options available during Easter and Christmas vacation periods.)
- Quiet rooms available
- Common/games room - Freeview TV, table football, darts and more (facilities subject to change)
- Card/mobile app operated launderette
- The University network and internet access are available by both wired and wireless networks
- Bike shed
- Fortnightly bedroom cleaning
- Weekly cleaning of kitchens and communal areas
- Communal bathrooms and toilet facilities will be cleaned a minimum of three times a week
All rooms offered on a 39 week let (plus additional fee for fresher week).
- £6,651.35 (£167.48 per week) - Standard, small kitchen (86 beds)
- £8,355.89 (£210.40 per week) - Standard, 4ft bed in new blocks (132 beds)
- £8,248.66 (£207.70 per week) - Shared en-suite (24 beds)
- £8,528.64 (£214.75 per week) - En-suite (87 beds)
All fees above include utilities, wired and wireless network, housekeeping service, out of hours Warden Service, and Endsleigh insurance policy cover.
For information regarding subscription charges for freshers, returners and affiliates please see the Loughborough Students Union Cayley Hall page.
- New Undergraduates: Tuesday 26 September 2023
- Returning students: Saturday 30 September 2023
- Semester 2 students: Sunday 4 February 2024
- 39 week let: (New Undergraduates) 26 September 2023 - 30 June 2024
- 39 week let: (Returning Students) 30 September 2023 - 30 June 2024
- 18 week let (Semester 1): 30 September 2023 - 2 February 2024
- 21 week let (Semester 2): 4 February 2024 - 30 June 2024
Rooms available throughout the Christmas and Easter vacations.
Rooms to be vacated by 10.00am on the end date of the contract.
The Student Hall Committee are on hand to offer support to the hall community. The committees are elected annually and are run by students for students.
For more information visit the hall website. Please note this is not a Loughborough University website, but is produced and managed by the students on the committee. We accept no liability for the content on the hall website.
All halls have their own Facebook page and all new students moving into this hall will be invited to join.