At Cayley you will find:
- 2 - 8 students share a kitchenette (number sharing facilities is higher in the larger blocks)
- 3 storey blocks - 14-15 students share small kitchenette (supplied with a kettle, toaster, microwave, larder fridge and induction hob.)
- New blocks - full kitchen facilities (supplied with a microwave, fridge freezer, toaster, kettle, cooker with oven/grill incorporated.)
- Standard (wash hand basin) rooms: 2-8 students share bathroom facilities
- Standard (4ft bed): 6-8 students share bathroom facilities (new blocks)
- Shared en-suite: 2 students share adjacent bathroom
- Catered Monday to Friday - 15 meals per week. (Meal options available during Easter and Christmas vacation periods.)
- Quiet rooms available
- Large common/games room - Freeview TV, table football, darts and more (facilities subject to change)
- Card/mobile app operated launderette
- The University network and internet access are available by both wired and wireless networks
- Bike shed
- Fortnightly bedroom cleaning
- Weekly cleaning of kitchens and communal areas
- Communal bathrooms and toilet facilities will be cleaned a minimum of three times a week
All rooms offered on a 39 week let (plus additional fee for fresher week).
- £6,651.35 (£167.48 per week) - Standard, small kitchen (82 beds)
- £8,355.89 (£210.40 per week) - Standard, 4ft bed in new blocks (132 beds)
- £8,248.66 (£207.70 per week) - Shared en-suite (24 beds)
- £8,528.64 (£214.75 per week) - En-suite (87 beds)
All fees above include utilities, wired and wireless network, housekeeping service, out of hours Warden Service, and Endsleigh insurance policy cover.
For information regarding subscription charges for freshers, returners and affiliates please see the Loughborough Students Union Cayley Hall page.
- New Undergraduates: Tuesday 26 September 2023
- Returning students: Saturday 30 September 2023
- Semester 2 students: Sunday 4 February 2024
- 39 week let: (New Undergraduates) 26 September 2023 - 30 June 2024
- 39 week let: (Returning Students) 30 September 2023 - 30 June 2024
- 18 week let (Semester 1): 30 September 2023 - 2 February 2024
- 21 week let (Semester 2): 4 February 2024 - 30 June 2024
Rooms available throughout the Christmas and Easter vacations.
Rooms to be vacated by 10.00am on the end date of the contract.
Your Hall Managers is responsible for dealing with any issues that you may have within your hall.
For general enquiries email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hall Manager: Jack Hardy
Phone: +44 (0)1509 223452
Please contact the Front of House Manager for any food queries or dietary requirements.
Front of House Manager: Darren Harrison
Phone: +44 (0) 1509 223888
Acting Head Chef: Alan Pervin
Phone: +44 (0)1509 223828
The warden team are responsible for pastoral and discipline issues.
Mrs Elaine Beaken
Phone: +44 (0)1509 222268
- Ruby Appiah-Campbell
- Ghazaleh Mazaheri
- Wole Adaramoye
Duty Mobile: 07849226365
The Student Hall Committee are on hand to offer support to the hall community. The committees are elected annually and are run by students for students.
For more information visit the hall website. Please note this is not a Loughborough University website, but is produced and managed by the students on the committee. We accept no liability for the content on the hall website.
All halls have their own Facebook page and all new students moving into this hall will be invited to join.