At Elvyn Richards you will find:
- Beds are 4ft (double bedding recommended)
- Pillows supplied
- All rooms have en-suite bathrooms
- 4 en-suite accessible rooms
- Catered Monday - Friday (10 meals per week, lunch and evening meal)
- 5-8 students share large kitchen
- Large kitchen/diner
- Quiet rooms available
- Central card operated launderette (The Hub)
- Games/common room (facilities subject to change)
- The University network and internet access are available by both wired and wireless networks
- Bike store
- Fortnightly bedroom cleaning
- Weekly cleaning of kitchens and communal areas
All rooms offered on a 41 week let (plus additional fee for fresher week and arrivals)
- £9,172.55 (£219.89 per week) - En-suite, 4ft bed (406 beds)
All fees above include utilities, wired and wireless network, housekeeping service, out of hours Warden Service, and Endsleigh insurance policy cover.
For information regarding subscription charges for freshers, returners and affiliates please see the Loughborough Students Union Elvyn Richards Hall page.
- International Pathway (ONCAMPUS) Students: Thursday 21 September 2023
- New Undergraduates: Tuesday 26 September 2023
- Returning students: Saturday 30 September 2023
- Semester 2 students: Sunday 4 February 2024
- 41 week let (New Undergraduates): 26 September 2023 – 14 July 2024
- 41 week let (Returning Students): 30 September 2023 – 14 July 2024
- 42 week let (International Pathway ONCAMPUS Students): 21 September 2023 – 14 July 2024
- 23 week let (Semester 2): 4 February 2024 - 14 July 2024
Rooms available throughout the Christmas and Easter Vacations.
Rooms to be vacated by 10am on the end date of the contract.
Meals included for 31 weeks during term time only.
Your Hall Manager is responsible for dealing with any problems that you may have within your hall.
For general enquiries email: Villagepark@lboro.ac.uk
Hall Manager: Linda Moulton
Phone: +44 (0)1509 222254 or +44 (0)1509 223803
Please contact the Front of House Manager/Chef for any food queries or dietary requirements.
Senior Duty Manager: Brett Barrs
Phone: +44 (0) 1509 223810
Acting Head Chef: Alan Pervin
Phone: +44 (0)1509 223820
The warden team are responsible for pastoral and discipline issues.
Hall Warden: Hilary McDermott
Phone: +44 (0)1509 222270
- Aiden Chauntry
- Catherine Wilson
- Temi Jegede
Duty Mobile: 07591479007
The Student Hall Committee are on hand to offer support to the hall community. The committees are elected annually and are run by students for students.
For more information visit the hall website. Please note this is not a Loughborough University website, but is produced and managed by the students on the committee. We accept no liability for the content on the hall website.
All halls have their own Facebook page and all new students moving into this hall will be invited to join.