At Royce you will find:
- Standard (wash hand basin) rooms: 2 - 8 students share bathroom facilities
- Shared en-suite: 2 students share adjacent bathroom
- Double bedding recommended for 4ft beds
- Catered Monday - Friday (15 meals per week)
- 2 - 8 students share a kitchenette (number sharing facilities is higher in some larger blocks)
- Large common/games room - Freeview TV, table football, darts and more (facilities subject to change)
- The University network and internet access are available by both wired and wireless networks
- Card/mobile app operated launderette
- Bike shed
- Fortnightly bedroom cleaning
- Weekly cleaning of kitchens and communal areas
- Communal bathrooms and toilet facilities will be cleaned a minimum of three times a week
All rooms offered on a 39 week let (plus additional fee for fresher week).
- £6,981.38 (£175.16 per week) - Standard (157 beds)
- £6,675.27 (£167.48 per week) - Standard with small kitchen (38 beds)
- £8,278.33 (£207.70 per week) - Shared en-suite (2 beds)
- £8,559.32 (£214.75 per week) - En-suite (80 beds)
- £8,662.55 (£217.34 per week) - En-suite, 4ft bed (96 beds)
All fees above include utilities, wired and wireless network, housekeeping service, out of hours Warden Service, and Endsleigh insurance policy cover.
For information regarding subscription charges for freshers, returners and affiliates please see the Loughborough Students Union Royce Hall page.
- International Pathway (ONCAMPUS) Students: Thursday 21 September 2023
- New Undergraduates: Monday 25 September 2023
- Returning students: Saturday 30 September 2023
- Semester 2 students: Sunday 4 February 2024
- 39 week let (New Undergraduates): 25 September 2023 – 30 June 2024
- 39 week let (Returning students): 30 September 2023 - 30 June 2024
- 40 week let (International Pathway ONCAMPUS Students): 21 September 2023 – 30 June 2024
- 18 week let (Semester 1): 30 September 2023 - 2 February 2024
- 21 week let (Semester 2): 4 February 2024 - 30 June 2024
Rooms available throughout the Christmas and Easter Vacations.
Rooms to be vacated by 10am on the end date of the contract.
Our hall managers are responsible for dealing with any problems that you may have within your hall.
For general enquiries email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hall Manager: Carl Cooke
Phone: +44 (0)1509 223833 or +44 (0)1509 228506
Please contact the Front of House Manager/Chef for any food queries or dietary requirements.
Front of House Manager: Jane Jeffers
Phone: +44 (0)1509 223841
Chef: Jaget Singh
Phone: +44 (0)1509 223825
The warden team are responsible for pastoral and discipline issues.
Hall Warden: Dr Mark King
Phone: +44 (0)1509 222273
- James Haley
- Yash Deshpande
- Bingjie Wang
Duty Mobile: 07514622346
The Student Hall Committee are on hand to offer support to the hall community. The committees are elected annually and are run by students for students.
For more information visit the hall website. Please note this is not a Loughborough University website, but is produced and managed by the students on the committee. We accept no liability for the content on the hall website.
All halls have their own Facebook page and all new students moving into this hall will be invited to join.