At David Collett you will find:
- Blocks A, B & C – rooms off a central spiral stairway with 4 ft beds
- Blocks D & E arranged around a central corridor with single beds
- Block F - en-suite rooms with 4 ft beds (8 students share kitchenette)
- 1 accessible room available
- Catered Monday - Friday (10 meals per week, breakfast and evening meal)
- 4 - 9 students share shower and toilet facilities
- 7 - 14 students share kitchenettes (average 8 per kitchen)
- Quiet rooms available
- Card/mobile app operated launderette
- Four common/games rooms with pool and tennis tables, Freeview and 40" HD TV (facilities subject to change)
- The University network and internet access are available by both wired and wireless network
- Bike shed
- Fortnightly bedroom cleaning
- Weekly cleaning of kitchens and communal areas
- Communal bathrooms and toilet facilities will be cleaned a minimum of three times a week
All rooms offered on a 39 week let (plus additional fee for fresher’s week).
- £6,155.71 (£155.00 per week) - Standard (188 beds)
- £6,513.14 (£164.00 per week) - Standard, 4ft bed (95 beds)
- £7,830.86 (£197.18 per week) - En-suite, 4ft bed (56 beds)
All fees above include utilities, wired and wireless network, housekeeping service, out of hours Warden Service, and Endsleigh insurance policy cover.
For information regarding subscription charges for freshers, returners and affiliates please see the Loughborough Students Union David Collett Hall page.
- International Pathway (ONCAMPUS) Students: Thursday 21 September 2023
- New Undergraduates: Tuesday 26 September 2023
- Returning students: Saturday 30 September 2023
- Semester 2 students: Sunday 4 February 2024
- 39 week let (New Undergraduates): 26 September 2023 – 30 June 2024
- 39 week let (Returning Students): 30 September 2023 - 30 June 2024
- 40 week let (International Pathway ONCAMPUS Students): 21 September 2023 – 30 June 2024
- 18 week let (Semester 1): 30 September 2023 - 2 February 2024
- 21 week let (Semester 2): 4 February 2024 - 30 June 2024
Rooms available throughout the Christmas and Easter Vacations.
Rooms to be vacated by 10am on the end date of the contract.
Your Hall Manager is responsible for dealing with any problems that you may have within your hall.
For general enquiries email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Student Hall Committee are on hand to offer support to the hall community. The committees are elected annually and are run by students for students.
For more information visit the hall website. Please note this is not a Loughborough University website, but is produced and managed by the students on the committee. We accept no liability for the content on the hall website.
All halls have their own Facebook page and all new students moving into this hall will be invited to join.