CAS requests

How to get a new Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies.

If you are an existing student and need a CAS to apply for a new Student visa because you are changing programme, have added a placement year, undertaken reassessments, or are returning from a Leave of Absence, please request this using the form below. You will need to upload a copy of your passport and, if applicable, an up-to-date ATAS certificate. Please allow 15 working days for your new CAS to be issued.

If you have not yet started your programme at Loughborough or are a Pre-Sessional student progressing to a degree programme, your CAS will be issued by the Admissions Office or Doctoral College Office.  Please do not complete this form. 

Visa advice

If you need advice on how, when or where to make a new Student visa application, the Student Advice and Support Service can help you. You can find lots of information and contact details for the University's Immigration Advisors on the Student Advice and Support Service website.