I’m a national of a country other than the UK or Republic of Ireland

How and when to confirm your right to study at the University.

The documents you need to provide will depend on the type of visa/immigration permission you have. You must show original documents unless these are with UKVI and you may not start your programme until your right to study check is complete. 

If you are an EEA or other non-visa national (your nationality does not appear on the UK government visa nationals list), are here for an exchange or other temporary programme lasting less than six months and are unsure if you have a visa, refer to the information for Visitor visa holders.