Exams and assessments
Whatever your programme of study, it will involve some form of assessment. For the majority of programmes assessment is conducted through a mixture of exams, coursework and assessed tutorials/tests. Being prepared for assessment is vital to success. Effective learning and revision is important, but it's equally as important to be aware of what's expected of you during assessment and what options are available if the unforeseen occurs.
- The teaching and assessment timetable
- University examinations - includes dates and information for before, during and after exams
- Exam hall conduct
- Viva-voce examinations
- Automated assessment systems
- Academic Misconduct
- Mitigating circumstances
- Coursework and project extensions
- How your work is marked
- Assessment decisions
- Academic appeals
- Academic transcripts
- How to prepare for exams during Ramadan
You can find consolidated information of all assessment-related policy in section 12 of the Academic Quality Procedures Handbook.