Information updated 10 November 2022
All arrangements will be subject to the latest UK Government guidance on large scale events and any restrictions that may be in place at the time and you should be aware that they may be subject to cancellation or amendment on short notice due to events outside of our control.
Therefore, we recommend that you do not make any non-refundable travel bookings, and for the avoidance of doubt, you are responsible for all bookings you make. If Loughborough University’s graduation ceremonies need to be postponed or relocated, or cannot take place as planned due to circumstances beyond the University’s control, the Graduation Office will notify all graduands at the earliest possible time and publish notice of the position online.
Friday 9 December 2022 at 12.30 at the Loughborough campus
This ceremony is for students whose programmes were delivered by Loughborough University London.
Friday 16 December 2022 at the Loughborough campus
These ceremonies are for students whose programmes were delivered by Schools based at the Loughborough campus.
Ceremony 1 - 10.00
- School of Architecture, Building and Civil Engineering
- School of Design and Creative Arts
- School of Science
- School of Social Sciences and Humanities
Ceremony 2 - 13.15
- School of Sport, Exercise and Health Sciences
- Wolfson School of Mechanical, Electrical and Manufacturing Engineering
Ceremony 3 - 15.45
- School of Aeronautical, Automotive, Chemical and Materials Engineering
- School of Business and Economics
Invitations to book a place at graduation will be sent in November 2022 to students' University and personal email addresses.
The summer 2023 ceremonies are provisionally scheduled for the week commencing 17 July 2023.