Outlook on your mobile device
Outlook for iOS and Android gives you access to your emails and calendars on the go, keeping everything in one place.
You can also use the Outlook Web App to gain access to your email, calendar and contacts online. The information below will direct you to external sites for downloading and first time setup instructions of Outlook on your mobile device.
Andriod setup instructions
- Install the Outlook for Android app from the Google Play Store
- Open Outlook and click Get Started
- Outlook may detect other email accounts which you can add or press the Skip button for now
- Enter your full University email address, then tap Continue
- Enter your University Password, then click Sign in
Please Note: When you leave the University your account will enter an expiry period of 30 days within which you can still access your email for important information. Once this period is complete, your account will exipre and you will no longer be able to access your emails.