International student registration

Once you have completed online registration you will need to book an appointment at the Student Enquiries counter to have your registration with the University confirmed.

If you are required to self-isolate after entering the UK, you must book an appointment which occurs after your mandatory self-isolation period is complete.

If you are a London student, your registration process is on the London campus registration page. You do not need to travel to the Loughborough campus.

Loughborough campus students

Please use the button below to book your appointment to collect your student ID card.

You must send copies of your immigration documents to before attending your appointment. The copies must be taken after you have arrived in the UK. Follow the link for step-by-step instructions about sending your documents before your registration appointment.

You will need to collect your ID card by booking an appointment at the Student Enquiries counter in the Rutland Building (by the fountain near the Students Union). Appointments are booked through Learn - you must be logged in and enrolled on the module.

Please use the button below to book your appointment. Appointments are only released one week in advance.

Before we can issue your ID card and complete the registration process, the University is required to check you have the right to study in the UK.  This will normally involve showing your passport and visa/BRP, or other acceptable documents.  If you applied for your Tier 4/Student or other visa outside of the UK, you should also bring your flight details (booking confirmation or boarding card).  

Page updated 7 December 2021.