Assessment and development of water resources is vital for the health and survival of both urban and rural communities. Water needs to be of adequate quantity and quality.
WEDC’s holistic approach to water and sanitation includes analysis of water resources and quality issues with a particular focus on how they impact on the provision of water and sanitation services.
- Water Safety Plans: Book 1
- Water Safety Plans: Book 2
- Water Safety Plans: Book 3
- Water Safety Plans: Book 4
- Water Quality Surveillance
- Water Supply Surveillance: a reference manual
Publications and resources are available in print or to download free of charge.