- BHAKTA, A., FISHER, J. and REED, B. (Accepted for publication) Unveiling hidden knowledge: discovering the hygiene needs of perimenopausal women, International Development Planning Review, ISSN: 1478-3401.
- BHAKTA, A., REED, B.J. and FISHER, J. (2019) Behind closed doors: the hidden needs of perimenopausal women in Ghana. In England, MR, Fannin, M, Hazen, H (ed) Reproductive Geographies: Politics, Places, and Bodies, Routledge, pp.67-87, ISBN: 9780815386193.
- CAVILL, S., VON MEDEAZZA, G. and FISHER, J. (Accepted for publication) Assessing change in access to WASH in Palestinian schools, Waterlines, ISSN: 0262-8104.
- DASGUPTA, R., CAVILL, S., BOYCE, P., BROWN, S., CHISENGA, B., DASH, M., BROSS, N., FISHER, J., SNEL, M., THAPA, K., PATKAR, A., HUESO, A., NATH, P., GUITERREZ, M.., DHALL, P, CHAUKEKAR, S, KHAN, S., OINAM, H. and KHURAI, S. (2018) Transgender inclusive sanitation - insights from South Asia,Waterlines, ISSN: 0262-8104.
- DEWHURST, R, FURLONG, C, TRIPATHI, S, TEMPLETON, MR, SCOTT, RE (2019) Evaluating the viability of establishing container-based sanitation in low-income settlements, Waterlines, 38(3), pp.154-169, ISSN: 0262-8104. DOI: 10.3362/1756-3488.18-00027.
- GREEN, A and CHMUTINA, K. 2019. Building climate resilience of UK’s rail network through a multihazard approach. In: Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers - Engineering Sustainability, pp.1-9, ISSN: 1478-4629. DOI: 10.1680/jensu.18.00031.
- BHAKTA, A., FISHER, J. and REED, B.J. (2018) Sanitation ‘secrets’ and menstrual hygiene management: what can perimenopausal women tell us?. In41st WEDC International Conference, Egerton University, Nakuru, Kenya.
- CHMUTINA K., FUSSEY P., BOSHER L.S. and DAINTY A.R.J. (2018), Implications of transforming climate change risks into security risks, Disaster Prevention and Management, 27(5): pp.460-477.
- CHMUTINA, K and ROSE, J. 2018. Building resilience: knowledge, experience and perceptions among informal construction stakeholders. International Journal of Disaster Risk Reduction, 28, pp.158-164, ISSN: 2212-4209. DOI: 10.1016/j.ijdrr.2018.02.039.
- FISHER, J. (2018) Editorial: Themed issue on equity and inclusion in engineering for sustainability, Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers: Municipal Engineer, 171(3), pp.127-128, ISSN: 0965-0903. DOI: 10.1680/jmuen.2018.171.3.127.
- SCOTT, RE, ROSS, I, HAWKINS, PM, BLACKETT, IC, SMITH, MD (2018) Diagnostics for assessing city-wide sanitation services, Journal of Water, Sanitation and Hygiene for Development, 9(1), pp.111-118, ISSN: 2043-9083. DOI: 10.2166/washdev.2018.113.
- AFOLABI, O.O.D., SOHAIL, M., THOMAS, C.L.P. (Accepted for publication). Characterization of solid fuel chars recovered from microwave hydrothermal carbonization of human biowaste, Energy.
- AFOLABI, O.O.D. and SOHAIL, M., 2017. Comparative evaluation of conventional and microwave hydrothermal carbonization of human biowaste for value recovery. Water Science and Technology, 75(5).
- AFOLABI, O.O.D. and SOHAIL, M., 2017. Microwaving human faecal sludge as a viable sanitation technology option for treatment and value recovery. Journal of Environmental Management, 187, pp.401-415.
- CABALLERO-MEGIDDO, C., HILLIER, J., WYNCOL, D., GOULDBY, B. and BOSHER, L.S., 2017. Technical Note: Comparison of methods for threshold selection for extreme sea levels, Journal of Flood Risk Management, February.
- BHAKTA, A., REED, B.J. and FISHER, J. (2017) 40th WEDC International Conference. In Shaw, R (ed) 40th WEDC International Conference, Loughborough.
- FISHER, J., CAVILL, S. and REED, B.J., 2017. Mainstreaming gender in the WASH sector: dilution or distillation? Gender & Development, 25(2). pp.185-204.
- FISHER, J., REED, B.J., CAVILL, S. (2017) Mainstreaming gender in the WASH sector: dilution or distillation?, Gender and Development, ISSN: 1364-9221.
- GREEN, D. YU, D. PATTISON, I., WILBY, R., BOSHER, L.S., PATEL, R., THOMPSON, P., TROWELL, K., DRAYCON, J., HALSE, M., YANG, L. and RYLEY, T., 2017. City-scale Accessibility of Emergency Responders Operating during Flood Events, Natural Hazards and Earth System Sciences, 17, pp.1-16.
- OGUNLOWO, O.O., BRISTOW, A.L. and SOHAIL, M., 2017. A stakeholder analysis of the automotive industry’s use of compressed natural gas in Nigeria, Transport Policy, 53, pp.58-69.
- OTENG-ABABIO, M., SMOUT, I.K. and YANKSON, P.W.K., 2017. Poverty politics and governance of potable water services: the core–periphery syntax in Metropolitan Accra, Ghana. Urban Forum, 28 (2), pp. 185–203
- OTENG-ABABIO, M., SMOUT, I.K., AMANKWAA, E. F. & ESSON, J. 2017. The divergence between acceptability of municipal services and urbanization in developing countries: insights from Accra and Sekondi-Takoradi, Ghana. Geografisk Tidsskrift-Danish Journal of Geography, 117 (2), 42-154
- REED, B.J. and FEREDAY, E., 2016. Developing professional competencies for humanitarian engineers. Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers: Civil Engineering, 169(5), pp.49-56.
- SINGER, S., SKINNER, B.H., and CANTWELL, R.E., 2017. Impact of surface maintenance on BioSand filter performance and flow. Journal of Water and Health, 15(2) pp.262-272.
- CHMUTINA, K., LIZARRALDE, G., DAINTY, A. and BOSHER, L.S., 2016. Unpacking resilience policy discourse. Cities. 58, pp.70-79.
- MEDLAND, L.S., SCOTT, R.E. and COTTON, A.P., 2016. Achieving sustainable sanitation chains through better informed and more systematic improvements: lessons from multi-city research in Sub-Saharan Africa, Environmental Science: Water Research & Technology, 2(3), pp.492-501.
- REED, B.J., TORR, D. and SCOTT, R.E., 2016. Emergency sanitation: developing criteria for pit latrine lining, Waterlines, 35(2), pp.194-214.
- SOHAIL, M., CAVILL, S. and AFOLABI, O.O.D., 2016. Transformative technologies for safely managed sanitation, Municipal Engineer ICE Proceedings.