Follow the links below for a PDF of the abstract of the seminars and for the links to join on-line
- 28th October, 13:00-14:00: Prof. Mahua Mukherjee, IIT Roorkee. "Ecosystem, Resilience and the Participatory GeoSM-NatE Tool" [on-line meeting link via MS Teams]
- 28th October, 15:00-16:00: Prof. Chris Keylock, Loughborough. "Locality and Nonlocality in Turbulence: An Approach to Understanding the Dynamics of the Velocity Gradient Tensor" (part of the University of Leeds, School of Mathematics, Fluid Dynamics Seminar Series). [on-line meeting link via Zoom - e-mail Chris for the link]
- 11th November, 13:00-14:00: Dr. Xiaodong Ming and Ms Xue Tong, Loughborough. "Hydrodynamic Modelling and Flood Forecasting".
- 25th November, 13:00-14:00: Ms Paula R. Buchanan, Tulane University, USA. "The Importance of Communicating Your Science to Wider Audiences".
- 3rd December, 13:00-14:00: Dr. Prathibha Ganesan, Administrative Staff College of India. "Shared sanitation in Mumbai Slums".