Rural WASH projects
WEDC has substantial experience in rural WASH projects, covering a wide range of roles and projects of different sizes. Our work ranges from the evaluation of processes and approaches used to increase access to rural WASH services, to technical advisory services, advice on project design and sustainability issues through to the development and delivery of training materials for front-line staff and sector professionals.
If you would like to find out more about WEDC’s work is this area, please contact Kevin Sansom.
Projects in this area
- Monitoring and Evaluation (MVE) Advisors for the South Asia WASH Payment by Results Programme (contains an equity component)
- Global evaluation of the WASH sector strategy Community Approaches to Total Sanitation (CATS)
- Lead evaluation consultant as part of the WaterAid impact assessment of the WASH 10 year programme in Salima District, Malawi
- Sustainable WASH interventions as populations transition from relief to early recovery in natural disaster / conflict emergency response
- WaterAid Country Program evaluation in Mozambique
- WaterAid Country Program evaluation and learning in Nepal
- Development of e-learning units on rural sanitation at scale
- Mid-term evaluation of EU water facility project GOAL, ACF and LVIA WASH Programme, Ethiopia
- China western provinces rural WASH project development and design
- Tools for the development of national rural sanitation policies