At Loughborough we offer a range of scholarships and bursaries to attract the very best applicants. These include:
Automatically applied merit-based scholarships for full-time applicants:
- Loughborough University Excellence Scholarship - worth 20% fees. For those with a first class degree or international equivalent
- Loughborough University Scholarship - worth 10% fees. For those with a 2:1 degree or international equivalent
- Loughborough University Alumni Bursary - worth 10% fees. For all self-funding full-time UK, EU and International students who are not in receipt of any other University award and who obtained their degree from Loughborough University.
There are also an extensive range of university-wide bursaries, scholarships and external loans available, many of which need to be applied for separately. In some instances availability may be limited and deadlines may apply.
- English Government Master's loans worth up to £10,609 for eligible UK/EU students
- Special loans have been created for postgraduate study if you normally live in Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland.