Research and Innovation marketing
Supporting colleagues’ research and innovation partnerships to amplify the University's achievements and help to create an impactful eco-system that delivers positive social, cultural and economic change.
This includes supporting the full pipeline of activity from the development of research partnerships and collaborations to fostering the impact, intellectual property and commercialisation of research.
The Research and Innovation Marketing Team’s core objective is to help position Loughborough as one of the UK's premier universities for research and innovation.
It does this by delivering effective marketing materials and strategies that support academic and professional service teams to build relationships with external partners in order to increase impact, influence and income.
Specific activities include:
- Managing websites and offline collateral for all aspects of research and innovation
- Supporting the development of IP commercialisation projects and SpinOuts
- Marketing collateral for major University projects
- Authorship of research and innovation related award submissions
- Supporting the production of research and innovation related policy documentation
- External stakeholder engagement including LUSEP, the wider business community and regional partners
- Supporting the success of LUSEP-based organisations, nurturing their partnerships with University colleagues, and promoting the Park as a first-class business base
- Championing student and graduate entrepreneurship activity
We work closely with Marketing and Advancement colleagues, academic schools and external stakeholders to ensure research and innovation related collateral is repurposed for the widest benefit – for both internal and external audiences.