The reputation of the University - what we do and say, and ultimately what people think about us, is a vital part in our success.
We work hard with the support of the University to improve communication, build relationships between the university and our stakeholders and showcase excellence.
We work closely with all other areas of Marketing and Advancement to help connect campaigns across print, social media and web channels.
Our team covers:
- The university’s media relations
- Developing strong internal and external stakeholder relations through targeted communications and initiatives
- Writing and delivering press releases, thought leadership and video news pieces
- Responding to media enquiries and organising media interviews and press statements
- Planning, creating and editing of all the University’s corporate promotional publications
- Organising and managing media attendance at corporate events
- Advising schools and departments on all communication and PR issues, including media liaison and promotional initiatives
The University’s new broadcast camera system is set up in Admin 1 on the ground floor. It enables national and international broadcasters to do TV interviews with University experts direct from the campus. Click here for guidance on using the system.
Contact us for all media communications and in relation to campaigns and projects that require communications and PR support.
Loughborough is now a member of The Conversation, a news, analysis and commentary website centred on academic-led content.
The Conversation offers you an additional platform through which you can raise the profile of your research and your areas of academic expertise. If you are interested in finding out more about the site, or want to provide content, please get in touch.